One more school year...this year's class is so immature. What's up with kids today...they show up in class with no manners and no attention span?
I feel like a have to be an entertainer, not a teacher.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Okay, more thoughts...need to link my Blog here with my Blog on the Spring Branch Wiki site. Notes to self again:
1. to embed a url link on my wiki and blog: type a title/phrase/word or maybe a picture/symbol
2. highlight said picture or phrase
3. go to the web page (open another page) and highlight the url address/Edit > copy
4. go back to the wiki or blog and Edit > paste over the highlighted phrase or picture
1. the pencil on the wiki or blog is the "edit" button
2. you gotta save it to use it
3. Just so you don't forget the url from the Spring Branch wiki is:
https://sbwiki.springbranchisd.com/ (do not use 'www' in this address cause it won't work.)
Okay, come up for air now! I still need to link my other blog...
Note to self...check out Flickr map for History lessons next year...all those wars... Second note to self: find that video from class on Digital Ethnology (?) hmmmmm :The_ Machine_ is_ Us_ ing_ US. mp4
Uhh..you need to work on a lesson for the kids modeling a presentation like the Common Craft guys...Love the way they explain things. Good lesson in the making...
Darn, we're back to my nemesis...RSS...Yikes! Let me go back to Library Things to check my understanding again...
In training today for the T3 and it looks like Wikis and Blogs are on the menu for today. I'm hoping that this class and what I remember from Library To Play will help me set up a Wiki for my classes next year. And I want to use my blog to take notes...we'll see how this work...