Monday, August 3, 2009

Thing #21

Photo Story very easy to use. Audacity is another story. I think the file size may have alot to do with it. Also trying to match the music with the voice over with the pictures as a bit frustrating and not entirely successful. I am going to go back and reread alot of the information sites (my Common Craft guys' video didn't work this time...darn! darn! darn! I love those guys!)
I think this is just one of those things that has to be performed repeatedly...for me this will be learning through trial and error, but sometimes that's the best way. You can't just read about it; you have to do it! **Note: Processing the video is taking forever! I didn't use that many pictures. Yikes! I think I'll just go do something else for a while....starring at this screen is making me stir crazy! **Okay, checking back...that's 1 hour down and still processing! Two hours and counting!
Okay its now 8:42 p.m., I started this at 6:10. I'm done...it's cancelled. It was saved as a .wmv or whatever, but this is ridiculous. I'm not seeing a value in this.

1 comment:

  1. call next week and let's see if we can't resolve the issue...if your story is saved as a wmv then it should load!! there are too many other great examples for us to give up on yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete