Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing # 18

I have to say that I'm like Google docs alot. I like the fact that I can share the documents and also limit who has access to read and/or edit. Because I work on a home computer and my school laptop, I have documents in both places. Google docs could become a place for me to store some of my shared documents. I can also share with my team mates, which would be very cool when we are team writing a grant. I would like to try Google docs with a student writing project also. For those students who do not have computers at home, but who maybe able to go to a library to use one, they could access their work in Google docs. I am definitely liking it. If anyone has any horror stories about Google docs, I hope they let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I've not heard any horror stories about Google docs only positve feedback. Students like to use Google docs over saving to their san folders because of the convenience of accessing their work from other locations.

    ReplyDelete