Monday, July 27, 2009

Thing #17

I really like Rollyo...this tool definitely gives me the information management that I feel I need for my classes especially during the first half of the year. I think Bruce's video was dead on..give the kids an assignment and the very first place they to is to Google. Well enough, but they would need to sift through thousands of hours of information. By that time, they are bored and spending thousands of hours deciding what font they want to use and in what color. I'm definitely going back to Rollyo before the school year starts to begin setting up some search boxes of my own making and also discovering information sites others have provided. I did have a bit of trouble trying to link my box Scharer 8 ELA to this blog though. Not sure what happened with that...

1 comment:

  1. His video was amazing wasn't it. I created a Rollyo for my PreCal and Algebra 2 classes that will provide help and another explanation for questions they have. I think it will be a great tool for the classroom!

    ReplyDelete