Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing #10




I loved this Thing!!! Obviously ImageChef was my favorite site. I am so using several of these site in my Language Arts classes and my U.S. History classes. Usually we have concrete poetry assignments, but Image Chef makes it so much more fun. Glogster was fun too but I would have to preload some of the info for the kids to draw from...hum...I have to think about this one. I'm going back now to play some more on the other sites...I've got lesson plans to write!!


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the results of those lesson plans...hope you will share some of your successes after school starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW how pretty in pink!!! It sounds like you had a great time with ImageChef and your students will like it or else, right. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning so much by just looking at all the gamer's blog postings. It is fun to see how everyone is being inspired to use different tools in their classrooms. Not only is this going to make us more tech savvy but also make learning more fun for kids and help us be more flexible in the ways they can respond more creatively to their learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your image chef creations! They are very catchy, and something that I can see using not only in the classroom but also at home! It seems to help show more of your personality than just the smiley faces or cartoons that I was able to create. It is more personal. I think that is my favorite part of it.

    ReplyDelete